Surviving the Sneezin Season of Mold Fall Allergies
- Dust & Dander
Because the temperature is cooling off, people often open their windows to allow the fresh air into their homes. At the same time, they are allowing airborne allergens to enter their house and cause mold fall allergies to flare up. It’s not a surprise that as the leaves fall from the trees and accumulate on the damp ground, mold begins to grow on them. Jumping into a giant pile of leaves may be a fun activity and look cute for family pictures, but doing so actually allows the mold and other allergens to cling to your clothes and shoes. The mold is then tracked into the house, into your vehicles, into businesses and stores. A thorough cleaning is not just a good idea for spring. Fall can be one of the most important times to deep clean. To rid your house of all the things that cause mold fall allergies. Doing a deep clean will help clear the air of your house of pet dander and dust, which are also allergy triggers.
A FreshStart Story: How Our Family Has Battled with Allergies Naturally
- Diffuse essential oils at night as we sleep
- Breathing essential oils, can help your body fight histamine reactions naturally. We also minimize eating dairy, gluten, peanuts, and other foods that cause inflammation in the body. Avoiding these foods during seasons that your body is dealing with greater histamine responses, can actually reduce the overall inflammation in your body that causes allergic reactions to be worse.
- Oils recommended for fall allergies: immune building blend, lemon, lavender, and melaleuca
- Oils recommended for spring allergies: lemon, lavender, peppermint and melaleuca
- Supplements that we have found to be effective are:
- Colostrum – builds immune system, reduces inflammation nd helps promote healthy gut flora
- Probiotics – building good gut bacteria can reduce allergy reactions.
- Enzymes – are becoming a more and more popular for the treatment of many types of ailment. A daily regime of enzymes is beneficial for not only digestion but also the bodies ability to absorb nutrients. One specific enzyme that has been found to be very beneficial during allergy season is Amylase
- Using an Ionic Air Purifier
- Ionic air purifiers are relatively new technology. We recommend air purification units that use Multi-Cluster Ionization. This is one of the most advanced and most versatile whole house air purification systems on the market today. Using advanced technologies to eliminate odors, smoke, pollen, dust, bacteria, mold, carbon monoxide, pet dander, viruses, and much more. You will see noticeable pollution is eliminated in as little as 15 minutes and the most difficult air contaminates in as few as 24 hours.
Things to Consider: Allergies in Your Home
- Ongoing and severe headaches
- Burning or swelling of the nose and throat
- Unexplained skin rashes
- Being light-headed or dizzy
If you are not sure if there is mold, you should call for a mold inspection. FreshStart Restoration provides award winning customer service at a fair price. Our technicians will work with you on a personal level to solve your problem and reassure your concerns. We enjoy helping you and your family enjoy the fall season without worrying about the presence of mold in your home or your business.