By using Fresh Start Restoration services you agree to and are subject to the following terms and conditions of service as detailed below …
I understand that Fresh Start’s technicians or representatives have informed me of services needed to be performed, costs, timeline and precautions on my part for having technicians and equipment operating in my premises. By ordering Fresh Start’s services via telephone, e-mail, fax or website the client is agreeing to be bound by Fresh Start’s Terms and Conditions of Service. I understand that the prices outlined in the attached Water Damage Work Order form are priced in close proximity with Xactimate insurance estimating program used by the majority of insurance companies as an industry standard for pricing restoration items.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. I further acknowledge that Fresh Start Restoration, LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I further acknowledge that Fresh Start Restoration, LLC can not guarantee that I nor any other inhabitants, vendors, or guests will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, company staff, and other company clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Fresh Start Restoration, LLC and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while having Fresh Start Restoration, LLC employees, subcontractors and representatives on my premises.
I attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Fresh Start Restoration, LLC harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Fresh Start Restoration, LLC. I understand that this release discharges Fresh Start Restoration, LLC from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the company with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Fresh Start Restoration, LLC. This liability waiver and release extends to the company together with all owners, partners, and employees.
In the case that a Fresh Start technician while servicing your premises discovers and signs of mold or other foreign substances of an unknown origin which resemble thru visible indications of various forms microbial growth, active mold, fungi, bacteria or other conditions that indicate contamination; then such additional remediation of the affected areas may be required. Fresh Start is not liable for any negligence resulting in contamination that develops prior to the date of service or 7 days after completion of service (completion date on this form). As the customer I understand that any failure to stop the source of moisture and/or treat and remediate the property from any form of contamination will result in continued and rapid contamination, property damage and potentially serious health risks to any occupants of the property; especially elderly, young children or anyone with lung, bronchitis, asthma or other types of breathing/lung disorders.
I understand that Fresh Start will not be responsible for any of my failure to make sure that any of the following instructions are not followed:
·Temperature Control: Please do not open the windows or doors unless instructed by a Fresh Start technician as this may result in a significant decrease in drying. Please minimize entering the affected rooms. Please set your thermostat to maintain an inside temperature between 68-72°F for best drying results and to prevent or inhibit any development of any foreign substance of an unknown origin.
- Loss/Theft: You are responsible for the loss or theft of any pieces of equipment left by Fresh Start while they are in use for your property.
- Equipment Operation: You are responsible for the continuous operation of the equipment on your premises. Should circuit breakers trip and interrupt the operation of the equipment, please reset them. If assistance is needed, it is your responsibility to contact the Fresh Start offices in a timely manner for help. Should you have any other power outage problems affecting the operation of the equipment, please contact Fresh Start office immediately.
- Dehumidifiers & Negative Air Machines: Dehumidifiers reduce humidity causes an increased rate of drying. Negative Air machines filter the air reducing contamination in the air. Please do not turn off or move either piece of equipment or disconnect any of the drain lines setups by Fresh Start technicians at any time without first calling the Fresh Start office.
- Air Movers/Fans: Air movers and blowers are designed to increase the rate of evaporation, which in turn increases the rate of drying. Please don’t turn off or move air movers without first calling the Fresh Start office. If the moving unit is necessary, they must first be turned off and unplugged.
- Safety: I understand that there are exposed tack strips even when covered and that the floors are slippery and wet. I understand that I am personally responsible for any injury or accidents to me, my immediate family, house guests or any persons in my home during the use of the equipment and that children should not be left unattended on or around equipment or exposed to the affected area at any time.
Fresh Start will collect at time or service per the following terms: Private pay, non-insurance claims shall pay 50% prior to work beginning and the remaining 50% balance shall be paid in full at time of equipment pickup by Fresh Start technicians or representatives.
Insurance Claims shall pay full deductible prior to work beginning and the remaining balance shall be made payable to Fresh Start as issued from the insurance company at the customer’s direction at the time of claim. If payment is issued to customer directly from the insurance company than customer resumes full responsibility to pay the full balance owed to Fresh Start within 7 business days of receipt of payment from the customer’s insurance company.
Customer accepts the responsibility of damages for failure to pay per terms above shall incur a penalty fee of $500.00. If legal proceedings are required to be filed to resolve collection, the customer agrees to pay all cost of collection incurred by Fresh Start, including attorney’s fees.
In the case of a complaint, Fresh Start requires being notified within 7 days after completion of the water/mold remediation. No claims will be entertained after the above limit. If the Client is dissatisfied with the work, a Fresh Start technician must be allowed to return and evaluate and possibly complete additional measures for a resolution at the expense of the customer.
We’ve made every effort to present accurate information about carpet cleaning on our website; however, we are not responsible for any of the results you experience as a result of applying any of the material presented on our website. Fresh Start reserves the right to make changes to any part of these Terms and Conditions without any notice.
The Client must allow the cleaner access to water and power. All fragile and breakable items and all pets and children must be secured or removed during the time of service. In the case of water damage where furniture is required to be moved from an entire room, Fresh Start will move furniture per rates outlined on the work order form.
Fresh Start is not responsible for any interruptions or drying such as equipment being moved, turned off, unplugged, drain lines removed or continual exposure to moisture of any kind and is not responsible for drying not being completed by the initial projected date due to any of these causes. Fresh Start is not responsible for any damage or ongoing health risks for any services that are refused by the customer at any point during service or delayed request of services by the customer.