Living with unexplained health problems? It may be linked to mold illness. Do you know how badly living in a water damaged building can affect your health? Are you aware of the fact molds live and grow in your home that you never even noticed? Mold is a fungus that is widely known as mildew. These microscopic creatures love warm, damp, and humid environments. They are also attracted towards the areas with low sunlight. So, it is very likely that they might be growing in the sink or leaky water pipes in your home. Their presence can be a great threat to your health and can be a cause of unexpected illness.
Do you have Mold Illness Symptoms?
They are microscopic creatures which mean you cannot even see them with your naked eyes. It makes them penetrable as they can reach your body just by your simple act of breathing. They release toxins that are harmful to humans and animals. If the exposure to molds exceeds, it can lead to mold illness that further causes multiple health issues.
What are the Symptoms of Mold IIlness?
Since mold illness can be a root cause of other diseases, it is important to know the signs and signatures it holds. The symptoms of mold illness include
• Frequent sinus problems
• Lung infections
• Regular allergies
• Difficulty breathing
The high amount of molds makes people sick. The diseases they cause ranges from regular fever to lethal cancer or respiratory problems. The toxins they release are a result of decomposing natural organic compounds in the environment. Out of other patients, people having respiratory issues such as asthma are the most susceptible to mold poisoning.
Example of Suzanne Somers’ Mold Illness
You know about the famous actress Suzanne Somers, right? She has shared her experience of suffering from mold illness with her fans and her example is just one out of millions. She, along with her husband moved to a new house that was highly contaminated with mold. Unfortunately, she and her husband were unaware of this fact, so they just moved in and couldn’t figure it out as mold hides inside the hard-to-see places. After a few days, both she and her husband got sick and the condition grew worse with each passing day. One day, their doctors informed that she had cancer and her husband was suffering from the early stages of Parkinson’s disease. However, they later found out it was mold causing all those lethal symptoms.
Just like the rest of the people, Suzanne and her husband never realized that mold was the actual cause of their illness and spent a handsome amount of time in fighting the symptoms of mold illness. It is always advisable to take the above-mentioned symptoms seriously and see a doctor as quickly as possible. In addition, it is highly recommended having a mold inspection by an experienced and certified professional.